Pariwana Hostel Lima Review
Av. Larco 189, Miraflores, Lima www.pariwana-hostel.com
- Pariwana Hostel Lima has a brilliant location in the hip Miraflores district. Bars and cafes are 2 minutes walk away, supermarkets 5 minutes and the sea 15 minutes.
- Right out the front are buses every 5 seconds & the city’s Bus Metro station 5 mins.
- From the Airport take Green Taxis Service pay no more than S/.55.
- From numerous Bus Stations the average fare is S/.15.
- 6 bed mixed Dorm – shared bathroom – S/.38 (US$13.25)
- 8 bed mixed Dorm – shared bathroom – S./36 (US$12.50)
- 10 bed mixed Dorm – shared bathroom – S./34 (US$12.00)
- 12 bed mixed Dorm – shared bathroom – S./32 (US$11.00)
- 6 bed mixed Dorm – ensuite bathroom – S./42 (US$14.50)
- 6 bed Girls Dorm – ensuite bathroom – S./42 (US$14.50)
- Twin/Double Room – shared bathroom – S./110 (US$38.50)
- Twin/Double Room – ensuite bathroom – S./125(US$43.50)
*Prices as of September 2014 and conversion through www.xe.com
- Pariwana Hostel Lima is one of the cleanest hostels I’ve ever stayed in. They have staff employed to clean throughout the day and evening.
- Free Breakfast – cereal, bread rolls, butter & Jam served until 1pm!
- Free Tea & Coffee all day
- Guest Kitchen – on the small side but well equipped and clean
- Free WiFi – throughout common areas and in some rooms
- Computers – three computers for guest use
- Roof Top Courtyard – Fuss-ball, Ping-pong, & Cushions
- TV Room – Massive screen with hundreds of movies/DTV and lots of cushions
- Bar & Food – great bar and awesome food at good prices served 7am till late
- Nightly Entertainment, Competitions & Games
- Tour Desk for trips but also flights and buses (shop around though)
- These guys are up there with the best I’ve encountered ever. Everyone speaks English too and are always smiling and happy to help – Ace People!
- The Tour Desk staff appear to be separate from the Hostel staff, they were ok.
- Pariwana Hostel Lima has a great atmosphere and the staff are always trying to keep it flowing. It is easy to meet people and make good friends.
- In the evenings there is always games going on to get everyone together.
- Hostel wristbands get you entry to the hostel
- Small Lockers at reception (bring padlock)
- Large Lockers in room with electric sockets (bring padlock)
- Staff are very security conscious
Pariwana Hostel Lima – My Sum Up
Pros: This is the best large hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are super friendly, the room and beds are brilliant, super clean and the bar and communal areas are well designed. Oh and the food is yum, even for a veggie!
Cons: Better tour desk with the same buzz as reception, but that’s it!