Marcilia Beach Bungalows Review
Playa Vichayito, Mancora. Tel.+51 73 692902 www.marciliadevichayito.com
- Marcilia Beach Bungalows are located on the stunning Vichayito beach.
- There is only a couple of restaurants nearby and a basic kiosko next door.
- Walking to Mancora is 1.5 – 2 hours north along the beach
- Walking to Los Organos is 1 hour south along the beach
- From Mancora a tuk-tuk costs S/.15 (less than 20 minutes)
- From Los Organos a tuk-tuk costs S/.13 (less than 15 minutes)
- “Hipocampos” – Double en-suite – Not on beach – S/.90 (US$31.50)
- “Estrellitas de Mar” – Double en-suite – Not on beach – S/.94 (US$33.00)
- “Ballenatos” – Double en-suite – Beachfront – S/.120 (US$42.00)
- “Pinguinos” – Dbl en-suite + Kitchenette – Beachfront – S/.128 (US$44.75)
*Prices as of September 2014 based on 2 sharing and conversion through www.xe.com
**Cabins can sleep unto 4 persons – extra cost
***Prices can change seasonally
- Marcilia Beach Bungalows are spotlessly clean. Cabins are cleaned daily and the beds made, always smelling fresh.
- Free Breakfast – bread rolls, butter & Jam, fresh juice, tea or coffee
- Free WiFi – does not reach beachfront bungalows but ok connection
- Outdoor TV Lounge – DTV for all sports
- Big Screen Projector Movie Nights – Like being in the cinema outside
- Restaurant – serves breakfast, lunch and dinner – made with love!
- Both Marcial and his wife Cecilia welcome you into their little bit of paradise.
- Marcial is the perfect host, anything he can do for you he will, and both he and his wife cook up a cracking feed when your tummy is rumbling!
- They both speak perfect English and have travelled all over the world.
- The perfect relaxing beach holiday with caring hosts.
- Playa Vichayito community has a high security personnel presence.
- Cabins are secure with good locks.
- Marcilia Beach Bungalows has never had any problems to date.
Marcilia Beach Bungalows – My Sum Up
If you want to relax then this is the place. Marcilia Beach Bungalows is the perfect location with lovely hosts on a beautiful and clean beach. The sunsets drop into the ocean and endless flocks of birds fly past. Pinguinos is perfect to prepare your own food to the noise of the crashing waves.
There is not much choice to eat other than the restaurant close by if your in the other three bungalows, but the food is good here.